What's happening at Eureka?
Meet the other revolutionaries:
Use our map to become part of it all!
Stay informed & start baking!
We would love it if you would join our ever-growing community of enthusiastic bakers and bread lovers. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed of latest trends, recipes, new bakeries in your area and much more!
Bake the world a better place!
Together we can raise awareness of this wholesome goodness. Join the revolution as we raise a stoneground flour generation.
We are looking for a passionate baker to join our team.
We have a vacancy for a qualified Bakery Manager with experience in large scale baking who will be responsible for daily running of the in-house bakery. The successful manager must also have an understanding of artisan baking and will report directly to the General Manager.
• Oversee daily production in the bakery – rusks, cookies, bread and other products
• Supervise and coordinate bakery staff, including recruitment and training
• Ensure product consistency and quality control measures are implemented
• Ensure Food Safety Standards (FSA) are adhered to at all times and good hygiene practices are in place
• Manage bakery inventory: ordering raw materials & packaging, receiving and stock rotation.
• Calculating production (ingredients) costs and overhead inputs to assist with margin calculations and forecasting
• Oversee packaging and labelling of finished products
• New product development and test baking
• All bakery administration including completion of compliance documentation (FSA)
• Senior certificate
• 3 - 5 years bakery management experience
• Chef/Baker qualification advantageous
• Computer literate: MS Office (intermediate), Sage Pastel advantageous
• Own Transport
• Reliable and hardworking
• Strong managerial skills
• Quality orientated
• Attention to detail with an eye for aesthetics
• Sound production planning
• Ability to meet deadlines
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE CONTACTABLE REFERENCES.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, please call 028 722 1887. (Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.) Closing date: 31 October 2017 ... See MoreSee Less
Keep your eyes peeled for info on our truly lekker South African menu items in celebration of Heritage Day! Coming soon!