- GENERAL TERMS
- The competition is open to all South African Residents who are aged 18 years and older.
- The competition starts on 16 July and closes at 12pm (noon) on Friday, 7 September 2018.
- The Promoter is Eureka Mills (Pty) Ltd, herein after referred to as “the Promoter”.
- Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners or agents of the Promoter, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting any prizes, winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Eureka Mills (Pty) Ltd and other, from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss, and damage of any kind resulting from the competition and/or prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition, or at our discretion change the rules or prize(s) at any time. Changes in competition terms will be published on the Eureka Mills website (eurekamills.co.za).
- By entering this competition participants agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of their entry, on electronic or hard copy databases or other filing systems for the purpose of the above-mentioned competition. Participants also agree that The Promoter may pass on your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of prizes.
- The Promoter will obtain written consent from the winners should the Promoter wish to use their names, photographs, and entries submitted by the relevant competition winners, for the purposes of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion, other than the publicity stated in these terms and conditions, by the Promoter.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes consist of the following:
Prize 1 – Winter warmer getaway for 4 guests – accommodation only
Prize 2 – 2 x First Ascent Jackets to the value of R 1 000 each
Prize 3 – 1 x Slowcooker to the value of R1 400
Prize 4 – 3 x Eureka Mills Hampers to the value of R400 each
Prize 5 – 2 x Eureka Mills “Vuurvarkies” to the value of R500 each
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All images that depict prizes are indicative only and actual prizes may differ. The Promotor will endeavour to deliver prizes that have similar features and similar value, but brand, colour and actual value may differ due to availability.
- The prizes shown does not include anything other than what is specifically stated in section 2.1. The Promotor will be for prize delivery and the cost thereof. Prizes will only be delivered to a valid, daytime delivery address in South Africa.
- HOW TO ENTER
- In order to enter the #WarmYourHeart competition, participants must purchase an Eureka Mills rusk tin with the Buy & Win Sticker from any participating retailer.
- Participants must look for a #WarmYourHeart ticket inside the rusk packet found inside the rusk tin. Participants who find a winner ticket in their rusk packet, must contact Eureka Mills via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and quote the unique code on their winning #WarmYourHeart Ticket.
- WINNER SELECTION
- Once contacted by the participant, the Eureka Mills Marketing Team will confirm the authenticity of the ticket and confirm whether the participant is a winner.
- Winners will be confirmed as and when winning tickets are found.
- Winners will be announced on the Eureka Mills Facebook page and website.
- Proof of identity will be required to collect any prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse handing over of prizes if the winner(s) refuses to or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify his/her identity.
- Winners must provide a daytime delivery address for prizes to be delivered. The Promoter may require additional information from the winners in order to process and facilitate the acceptance and/or use of any prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.